Janitorial Maintenance Technician -Portland
Burgerville is seeking a Maintenance Technician who thrives in a high performing, communal environment and has the ability to provide exceptional service to our restaurants and guests.
Burgerville is committed to giving back to the communities that have given us so much. Today's Burgerville includes 42 restaurants located in both Washington and Oregon. How we show up in our communities to our guests is a critical part of our business.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. Your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
• One to two years of relevant experience. One year certificate from college or technical school preferred.
• Must have open availability
• A clean driving record and valid driver's license is required for this position
• A professional demeanor with a strong work ethic and ability to show initiative
• Strong attention to detail and ability to demonstrate grace under pressure
• Ability to manage time effectively and make independent decisions while multi-tasking
• Basic mathematical skills required
• Ability to be coached, trained and mentored and ability to apply common sense understanding in carrying out instructions
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize business needs
• Creates strong work relationships, has excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with coworkers.
• Filtering and maintenance of fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds; includes picking up garbage, pulling weeds, power washing, washing windows, cleaning drive-thru pad and other outside surfaces of debris
• Cleaning equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unloading delivery trucks as needed each week
• Take out, clean and empty trash receptacles
• Change light bulbs, filters and belts using a ladder as needed
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
• Other duties as assigned
Burgerville is an EEO employer. For more information about us, please visit: http://www.burgerville.com/